To ensure business and industry is ready to meet the economic upturn, it is essential to increase the skill levels of the existing workforce.
MIT works with individual employers and Industry Training Organisations to address skill development needs, providing a wide range of training solutions from apprenticeship and competency based training through to management and leadership development programmes.
Literacy and numeracy is a key current focus for industry training and MIT has specialist expertise to assist in this area. Your organisation may be eligible for a government subsidy for literacy and numeracy training.
MIT has a strong partnership philosophy and will work closely with your company to assist you to achieve your organisation’s strategic human resource objectives.
Benefits for your organisation
- Motivated employees
- Better employee retention
- Increased workplace productivity/performance
- Improved succession planning
- Greater focus on continuous improvement
- Being seen as an ‘employer of choice’
Benefits for your staff
- Skill enhancement
- Increased confidence
- Personal and professional development
- Greater focus on personal and job goals
- Pathway for promotion/career progression
- Greater feeling of control and ability to influence